If ever you wondered how the creation of valuable content can be useful to promote a business, you’ll find the answer in this infographic.
We rarely have the opportunity to trace the journey that makes content, from its publication until it returns with a visitor to our website. This makes the value of publishing valuable content somewhat diffuse.
On November 21, 2004, I saw a tweet that caught my attention for the image it contained. This made me embark on a long journey to websites unknown until then. I’ve reflected this journey into an infographic.
Throughout this journey there are a number of key elements that make it possible for the visitor to reach the website of the content creator.
- Valuable content
- An infographic (visual content).
- An influencer (who has been an intermediary between the content creator and the audience).
- A tweet with image (visual content, again).
- Links that connect the different players among them.
These elements are, in fact, essential for a content distribution strategy and, ultimately, to promote a business.
- “The Ideal Length of Everything Online, Backed by Research“, by Buffer
- “Infographic: The Optimal Length for Every Social Media Update and More“, by Buffer
- “The Internet Is a Zoo: The Ideal Length of Everything Online“, by SumAll
- “The Optimal Length for Social Media & Web Content [Infographic]“, by Juntae DeLane
- “The Optimal Length for Social Media & Web Content [Infographic] http://bit.ly/1xWatxK #socialmedia“, tweet by @JuntaeDeLane